Thursday, June 22, 2006

等老天来收你

Two days ago, I gave my HOD a piece of my mind in front of the entire department. She made a mistake which I felt was totally irresponsible and utterly unbecoming of a school leader.

Though she may not have meant for things to happen this way, I am greatly disappointed in her actions. Though I try very hard not to be biased towards religions, then she has to be a bloody catholic. Perhaps that is why she needs a religion which distributes forgiveness like goodie bags; come and you shall recieve.

Everything happens for a reason. Perhaps it's an application for passport to purgatory.

God bless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I salute your action.

Have heard many examples of such cases from mrs, but teachers are "party whipped" to toe the line else risk the wrath of their school leaders.

Was wondering if I happen to be in your shoe, would the HOD able to comprehend my command of Hokkien?

OG