Tuesday, October 23, 2007

焉知非福

After work review, I left school in a rush to go begin my search for shoes again.

First it was Ngee Ann City, which the huge sports store "Stadium" informed me that the design I was looking is very old and may very well be non-existent already.

Then I went to Marina Square's Royal Sporting House, which was also a futile trip. I've spent a few days' afternoons on this and was rather disappointed and not hopeful of success. After some thought, I decided I'll try Suntec City and make a trip to Mustafa's and Macpherson's warehouse should the purchase be unsuccessful.

At Suntec, the design I wanted was not displayed. A clearance sale was going on and I decided that if I could find those boxed ones, I may find a few "undisplayed" gems. AND YES!!!! I found the design with a size 11!!!! how dreadful, I needed a size 12!!!! I continued scanning the boxes with high hopes, murmuring in my heart, the right design and the right size.
.....
and I finally found it!!!!!! stacked beneath about 12 shoes boxes, right at the bottom!!!

Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This really made my day. HA HA

No comments: