Thursday, November 22, 2007

驱魔序曲

No wonder they changed the name to Cairnhill Guitar Ensemble. If it remains as Singapore Niibori Guitar Ensemble, I think no future for guitar ensemble in Singapore already.

Wah piang ooi... like that also dare to perform, even with some professionals within. They sounded bad but that's besides the point. More importantly, about 30 to 50 people just heard what a guitar ensemble sounds like, and I do hope the first impressions don't last. Sheesh...

I think the ensemble leader is mad. Haven't they heard any ensemble or orchestra before? What the hell... timing wrong, chord wrong, close to zero cohesion also dare to perform. I almost didn't recognise Io Che! Their intro was absolutely horrifying. Needless to say, musicality is out of the door. Listen to this shit a few more times, and your mind with wilt in despair for music.

I expected something mediocre, not horrendous.

utterly....

Luckily I didn't go. or rather, luckily for them, I didn't go.
Perhaps I might just laugh out before Mel did, or pop them the question.

"Did you just perform an overture for exorcism?"

No comments: