Thursday, August 14, 2008

我会了!!!

yay!!! I've just learnt how to link the imeem playlist with my blog.
hah hah cool. (Parang probably shaking his head...)

Ok la, for an ex-computer engineer undergrad, I'm pretty slow at this kind of things. Actually I never consider myself to have graduated.

How on Earth had I chose to do Computer in "A" levels and to come to this state of total disassociation with the subject?

I think it is virtually impossible that I'll ever do a job that is desk-bound. I can't imagine how dry and withered my life would become, sitting in front of that computer everyday, or attending corporate meetings on a weekly basis. I think I'd rather be a hairdresser/full time baby-sitter than doing that!

I always wondered why I've never set foot onto becoming a vet. It's one of my ambitions when I was young. But, somehow, it never made it to any part of my life and I've never begun to do any work in that field in my life.

Perhaps in another alternate universe, exists my reality as a vet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pls spare the animals!

Anyway, nothing wrong with putting Imeem...but can you set the default to Pause or Stop instead of autoplay? People may hear the music and realise I'm not working!