Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Out of the frying pan!

Is NUS that busy these days? I see many of our ensemble juniors face green green lidat, esp. the year twos.

Uni days were one of the periods I didn't do much leh. Hmmm... besides skipping lectures and tutorials, I spent quite a bit of time at YIH study room surfing. Of course there were terrible periods when assignments were to be handed up, but the images are quite forgotten. Selective memory I guess.

Anyway, I'm glad that I'm out of school. I sometimes miss the carefree days then, but I am also reminded how carefree I am now too. Working is still better lah, and with my job, it's really quite miraculously enjoyable.

3 comments:

chantc said...

Yah. NUS students very busy nowadays. Have to study alot of unrelated stuff, degree have to take alot of unrelated things, and no flexibility in choosing the modules you're interested in.

Owls said...

Strangely, this happens in tertiary were topics are modular. no choice in subjects sounds like O levels to me...

tree said...

I remember spending a lot of time in those days in CFA playing guitar.. There were also bowling, basketball, jogging, movies, karaoke, dinners, suppers, coffee, mahjong, hiking trips to Msia..