Monday, May 15, 2006

eeeeeee-learning

I hate e-learning.

I've always been someone who prefer to read on my own(on paper) or listen to someone deliver the information to me. The web serves as a last minute quick information directory, a download server; simply because I don't enjoy scrolling through pages and pages from search engines.

Are secondary school students ready for E-learning? I really wonder. Perhaps there'll be that handful who prefer reading information off the computer on a own-time-own-target manner, rather than have a teacher dung subject content into the sleepy brains.

Youngsters these days already spend a million hours on the web; dota, maplestory, and other web games. Yet another excuse to justify the RAM upgrade and 25" monitor; and isolate themselves from the realities of the world and hide in their virtual fantasies.

No comments: