Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Rest for my eyes

How I wish I could magically conjure the ensemble scores I want, or buy them over the internet for that matter, or from somewhere, someone!

My eyes are dropping out of their sockets, partly from gaming on Dirge of Cerberus, the typical run and shoot game, which I usually don't favour; I get a headache out of it. BUT, since it's the next installation after FFVII, well.... I suppose I could bear with the screen spinning.


And straight after that, I'm working on the computer, staring at notes, drawing slurs, transposing etc...

I was quite set on going for the Niibori ensemble playing workshop, but somehow, I started to have the idea that the presenter is going talk about stuff which Manji or Koyama has already mentioned, breathing method, counting, Niibori Rhythm method, blah blah... and I'm not so keen to dump money to Tony Romas. Oh well, we'll see then...

Feel like doing a lot of stuff but time sorta just slips by...
I'm keen to take up dance courses! But I haven't even started looking yet...
I've been telling myself to do exercises! But I haven't conjured enough motivation yet... I think Shuhann exercises more regularly than I do... or I should just go buy a few dumbbells and just workout at home...

and YES... I have FFXII !!!! Lotsa sleepless nights gonna follow...

Xenosaga is one good RPG out there. Trilogy and good story, a little bit like Evangelion(if it's spelled correctly...)

No comments: