Wednesday, January 03, 2007

bits and pieces

Guay is the best lah! He even managed an annual report on our MJ sessions!
I will strive hard to show you the upward trend!!!! for my column of course!

============================
Do you guys find that Barber Lee like blows up more often? Well, one example is that I merely asked him to ask more questions during the game at SH's place and he said I said those words with some "attitude".

Is it?!?!?!

I thought I've become more patient leh. Attitude? Aiyo, where got???

Ok lah, maybe it's just that I'm good at triggering his mutant powers.
============================
"那薄如蝉翼的未来,经不起谁来拆."
真的到了那天, 我又会怎么样?
===========================

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahahaha, how come both SH and you say the same thing? I didn't even notice it! =P

Wai said...

Neither did I. Haha!