Friday, May 18, 2007

What a lousy catch

I say sometimes MOE really select lousy people to become school leaders.

I don't know what's the selection criteria, but my current VP definitely doesn't qualify, in my humble opinion. Inconsiderate, bossy, loud-mouthed and temperamental are some of her deadly signs of aging. She enjoys chairing meetings which she perpetually dominates any form of conversion and discussion, forcing an involuntary matriachy. Poor time management, as she thinks everyone is just like her, with no life after working hours, her meetings are usually dragged overtime and complete with her re-asserting her statue and opinion on whoever is present in that hellish gathering.

I've had some 'nice' confrontations with her and I'm glad to say we both know when to steer clear of each other. Frankly speaking, after a some verbal sparring with a VP, HODs all appear like little goblins and pixies, all too fragile.

Perhaps I should aim for the cluster superintendent next.

No comments: