Sunday, March 18, 2007

什么地狱?

I spent nights arranging pieces, only to be met with cold hard statements like, "finally there's more to play, must be because we complained last week." or "My part is redundant." Hey yah, I'm not as musically talented as the general population of Singapore, so I'm damn slow when it comes to arranging by sight and even slower by ear but I get up at 6 plus to work, reach home at 10 plus, not to rest, but to begin staring at the computer screen which sometimes I fall asleep in front of.

What the hell!?!?

1 comment:

Wai said...

I'm sorry you feel that way. But I don't know how you might have construed any unsatisfaction I may have had for that particular piece as a personal attack on your musical arrangement skills or your effort, which were never in doubt.

Anyway, 你想通了没有?