Friday, April 14, 2006

摊牌

I wonder if my open accusations on Domy over email is going to work. I think whoever's reading it should just laugh it off lah, there's no animousity there, just stating facts really. And I doubt he's seriously going to change because of my comments.

I know Zhiqiang is one of those "preserve the joy, purity of family wellness" kinda guy, so he's bound to find it a bit uncomfortable reading all those stuff. Shuhann would love the gore and drama; penultimate bloodbath he adores. It is also quite a mere coincidence both their names appear together in this paragraph.

To all juniors who are reading my blog, please try to reconcile with the fact that I am NOT a meany senior, waiting to breathe fire down your necks. I'm rather friendly by nature, Chiok Yen can vouch for that.

No comments: