Wednesday, April 26, 2006

怪了

Weird.

I've never felt so nonchalant about a overseas trip before. I remembered how excited I was when I was due to head to Holland for World Music Contest last year. All that focused preparations, the target/objective of achieving in the contest. Much of the time spent by the band was on the music itself; every instrument a specific role, esp. in the Hardy Mertens's "Iris".

It's rather low-hype, low-key for the Japan trip, considering the Japan trip members should be rehearsing intensively(even now!), although the NUS exams are around the corner.

Too bad Shuhann, Hansen, Junhao ain't going, else MASAK can go and whack a few J-pop hits and barber them. Oh yes, I think 了无牵挂 will be a C-pop hit!

Anyway, I'm quite leaving it to fate on whether I'll go or not. Not very comfortable with so many days of Home-stay, think I'm a little too old for that and I feel like I'm imposing on the poor family. Nonetheless, it cold be traditional Chinese thinkings influencing my discomfort. Would really prefer to stay in the dormitory though.

No comments: