Friday, December 02, 2005

Cock Eye!

It's really amazing how I can now sit in front of Sibelius and work 4 hours non-stop at my arrangements, till my eyes actually percieve the screen to look a little less bright(or they really are!). For a while, I actually have difficulty keeping my eyeballs straight after I stop looking at the computer screen.

Nontheless, I'm pretty pleased with my recent transcriptions with my newly explored software Sibelius 2.0 which I have recently realised is not exactly the newest of all things around.

In fact, now I'm contemplating on starting with another new found piece, Farandole by Bizet. Oh yes, I have finally braved through Suteki da Ne; that leaves Howl's Moving Castle howling in my drawers of the unfinished. Well, I will still have to complete shifting Capriccio Espagnol over to Sibelius from Noteworthy, easily 3 days on that.

Focus!!! you cock eye!

No comments: