Thursday, December 22, 2005

War this weekend?

I recieved a gallant SMS from Hansiang asking about war this weekend. Quite heart-warming/funny I must say, considering I was slowly consuming my hot soya drink breakfast, while experiencing a psuedo freezer morning. Yes, Hong Kong is about 10 to 12 degrees now.

I know my trusty pal Hansen will check on my blog to see if it has died a "slow and painful" death. I'll be back in Singapore in the afternoon. Warfare on Sunday night is definitely possible. Do convey this signal to the rest.

Daokui also just called me(12.pm.), but I rejected his call. Anyone help me find out what's up with him?

I'll be leaving Hong Kong for Shen Zhen today, hopefully there's net connection there.

3 comments:

北海道的大黑熊 said...

what? MJ immediately after touch-down to S'pore?? man, you guys are really hardcore siah..

hey, Guitaresque prac on 26th (Mon) morning 10am ok for you?

oh, btw Ivan has gotten approval from his finance minister for his guitar upgrade. He even negotiated for a grant it seems! haha.. (yeah, he had to doctor the figures lah obviously..just like NKF )

Anonymous said...

I'm on duty this X'mas. But if you like to give me 4 Happiness as X'mas gift I'll oblige :)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...pls rem to purge or edit Black Bear's comments, as deleted postings are known to be resurrect-able (see NKF).

OGPNF