Tuesday, January 24, 2006

"Career will be smooth for those born in the year of snake." - Eeping

Yesterday, I just had an argument with my VP. It happened that I decided to allow the class to do their revision/own work during my music lesson. She happened to pass and demanded that music must be the learning subject during a music period. (Perhaps I did not make it clear in my entry, she was also trying to convince me that the learning of music/guitar can be done without prior knowledge/skill to any instrument.)

What a nerve! Well, unable to convince me, this weakling then went to see the principal about it. So I'm due for "principal tea".

3 comments:

北海道的大黑熊 said...

from your previous posting and this one, it sounds like either:

1) your VP really got something against you.. that's why she always "happen" to pass by your class and will come in to scold your students, or scold you

2) your VP really very eng... got nothing better to do. so keeps walking around like a mobile 'idle-detector'

Owls said...

Yes totally agreed.

To add, I think she's mad.

Anonymous said...

maybe she's not married =p
female bosses usually got problems with other pple if they dun get married by certain age .. ops.. think thats quite a mean comment. haha.. anyway, i finally get to read ur blog! so i got to start all over since u started.. hehehe... now reading ur blog is even more entertaining than writing my blog liaoz =p

regards, kee ping