Monday, January 16, 2006

Temptations

Went to Yudi's shop on Saturday and was pleasantly surprised by one his guitars there. Good sound and really well-balanced across the range. Priced at 11K, I consider it quite value for money, being first hand and all.

Initially there was an urge to squander 11K and once and for all, stop my fellow Guitaresque mates(spouses included) from bugging me to buy a guitar whenever they have the chance to. Now I'm just waiting for the impulse/urge to subside.

I should commit 20 min of my weekly life on 4D and TOTO from this week onwards....

3 comments:

北海道的大黑熊 said...

hmm.. maybe if you consistent put money into 4D/Toto, you might just strike it in years to come.. but then, you may have paid more than 11k by then! :PP

another thought... did you strike 4D/Toto when you bought your flute? *wonder*

北海道的大黑熊 said...

oh btw, i have uploaded some photos of the dinner celeb on 15th Jan to my blog. it's at:

http://ngshuhann.blogspot.com/

henceforth, i will use my blog to publish pictures so you guys can go see see. :)

Anonymous said...

Easy solution - sell your new car use the money to renew the COE of your old car, buy guitar and the rest treat us to 1 year supply of dessert!