Monday, February 20, 2006

2 Sides of the same coin(Death)

Grrr... out of nowhere I recieved a SMS from Jingli asking me if I'm taking extra sectionals for Prime on Tuesday evening from 1730 to 2100(huh???). How would I know?

(The text below shall be offensive, please do not take too much heed, if your name happens to be Zhiqiang. This is the unholy rantings of demonic OWLS, read at your own risk.)

To my dearest Zhiqiang:

Please get YOUR act together. In case you haven't noticed, I'm doing you, the small fry president a favour since you asked me personally if I could help with the Prime juniors. So the very least is you could do is fucking help to co-ordinate with the juniors and monitor their fucking progress as well. From where I'm fucking standing, it looks like you've pushed the liason to Jingli and that isn't really helping much. Hey fuck, you are from Prime section and you should take the initiative to do the co-ordination if you really have fucking balls.

And yes there's more shit, please don't ever drag your bloody little comm meeting into sectional time. It's already bad enough that you are fucking missing small ensemble rehearsals because you stubbornly insist on scheduling your silly comm meetings during the practice time. What the fuck! If you have some common sense, conduct your meetings outside rehearsal time and you can meet till the fucking cows come home!

And don't ever fucking ask people to give a verbal introduction to their small group piece at the end of practice. KNN, what on earth was that for??? Do you seriously think that verbal introduction is useful to any living creature!!?!!?!??!

Yours quite sincerely,
Demonic OWLS

No comments: