Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Title Field?

What title field? Anyway, Yet another Master of Arts has enlightened me(B. of Comp. Eng) that the inclusion of titles is vastly possible on blogspot. Dearest thanks missy. Yes Oct and Nov were lost in limbo as I hadn't really decided how I was going to go about it, nor was my dial-up modem which connects at about 14.4 kbps very condusive for lengthy uploads.

Anyway, do shed more light on the issue of the title field. As you can see, I am still not sure what you're talking about.

Schools back and I've just moved on to the G7 chord with my class. A chore it was, managing 40 over pairs of fingers, but they moving along slightly better. Seems like playing apoyando is more managable for them as well. Oh well, we'll see.

1 comment:

kallaboo said...

aiyo do u really want to suffer the ignominy of having an ARTS graduate tell you (B. of Comp Eng) how to use your blogger account?

im sure you can figure it out by visiting your Settings page once in a while.